ACCEPTANCE OF ITEMS
- Items must be in selling condition: clean (recently laundered or dry cleaned), stainless, odorless, and no signs of excessive wear (e.g., holes, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers) to be considered for consignment. The Style Loop reserves the right to refuse any item for consignment without cause.
- The Style Loop accepts items during store hours (Mon-Sat 10am-6pm) and by appointment. Acceptance of items is at the sole discretion of The Style Loop. We only accept items in very good to excellent condition that meet our authenticity, brand, and quality standards.
- Standard consignment period is 90 days. Consignment period for certain items may be extended or shortened, as determined by The Style Loop and consignor.
- It is understood that The Style Loop will make all reasonable efforts to sell all items, however, we do not guarantee the sale of any items. The Style Loop reserves the right to remove merchandise from the sales floor for any reason.
- All consignments are at consignor’s risk. The Style Loop is not responsible for loss from fire, theft, or damages that occur during consignment period.
MERCHANDISE PRICING AND CONSIGNOR COMMISSION
Pricing: The consignor will receive an email within 72 hours after drop off/appointment time that will contain the consignor ID and temporary password to access their account at thestyleloop.consignoraccess.com. This site will show descriptions of all items accepted and the starting prices that they will be sold at in the store. The consignor must respond within two days of when this email is sent to reclaim any items for which the set price does not meet their approval. If the consignor does not respond within two days, the items will be made for sale at set prices. The Style Loop may run promotional sales and markdown items. The Consignor must indicate any items they do not want discounted.
Commission Options: The consignor shall receive 50% of the selling price of each item sold (less applicable fees.)
- Monthly Check Payment: Profits from all merchandise will accumulate on a monthly basis and checks totaling $100 or more will be available for store pick up after the 15th of the following month. The Style Loop will notify the consignor via email when their check is ready. Any remaining balance will be settled at the end of the consignment period.
- Store Credit: The Style Loop will credit the consignor’s account 10% of their monthly balance. This credit will be made immediately available to the consignor and will accumulate until redeemed.
Contacts & Notifications: The Style loop does not send out notification upon sale of items or markdowns. We highly encourage consignors to review their accounts via Consignor Access at www.thestyleloop.consignoraccess.com. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive your consignor ID and temporary password.
Seller will be notified by email about unsold items, at which time items may be picked up or consignor can choose to donate unsold items by responding via email or phone. All items not claimed after 2 weeks will be DONATED.